Boska Pizza Peel Shovel
This cool new Boska Pizza Peel Shovel is a stylish aluminum pizza peel for sliding in and removing homemade pizzas from your pizza oven, regular oven, or barbecue with ease and has a unique wooden oak handle shaped like a garden shovel and designed for stable, one-handed use. It can handle pizzas, breads, pastries, and more up to 12 inches in diameter and is quality built for use anywhere from an old-fashioned pizza parlor to the gourmet wood-fired pizza oven on your patio, but definitely is not meant for digging holes in the garden. Also available as a long handled version as well.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Safely remove your homemade pizza from the oven or barbecue using this handy Pizza Peel Shovel
- This pizza peel's patented handle is made from oak and is shaped like a garden shovel
- Stable and perfect for one-handed use because the handle rests against your arm during use
- Stylish pizza tool is made from high-quality aluminum and oak
- Unique handle provides a stable grip and is also handy for placing unbaked pizzas or breads in the oven
- Suitable for pizzas up to 30 cm in diameter
- Perfect for use in restaurants and at home
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!