Self-Watering Herb and Succulent Planter
The cool new Self-Watering Herb and Succulent Planter by designer Joey Roth is inspired by an ancient irrigation tool called an Olla that helps to conserve water in dry arid climates. It's made from naturally porous unglazed earthenware that helps to regulate, filter and allow the water in the central chamber to seep through into the surrounding soil of the outer donut-shaped chamber. To prevent evaporation, the central water chamber has a removable lid on the top. It holds up to three herbs or six succulents and can be used indoors or out.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$41.99 ($7.00 / Count)
- Designer: Joey Roth
- Inspired by Olla, an ancient irrigation tool that farmers still use to conserve water in arid climates
- Soil and plants are placed in the outer donut-shaped chamber and the center chamber is filled with water
- Unglazed terracotta's natural porosity allows the water to move from the center chamber and into the soil
- Made from Terracotta and Zisha: naturally porous unglazed earthenware
- Terracotta wall both regulates and filters the water
- Simple lid on the top of the water chamber prevents evaporation
- Designed for up to three herbs or six succulents
- Soil capacity: 2.5 liters
- Water capacity: 0.4 liters
- Use indoors or out
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!