No matter how you say tomato or potato, you're covered with this cool new Ketchup 'N' Fries Plant. This organic, non-GMO plant naturally grows both tomatoes and potatoes on a single plant. Strangely, tomatoes (fruits) and potatoes (vegetables) are in the same plant family and skilled horticulturists are able to hand-graft them on top of one another, so you can pick sweet cherry tomatoes all summer long and then dig up buttery yellow-skinned potatoes from the soil in the fall. Perfect for container gardening or other space-limited gardens. Check out this
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Harvest tomatoes and potatoes from a single plant!
- Organic, non-GMO Ketchup 'N' Fries tomato plant - plantable paperpots
- Skilled horticulturists hand-graft a tomato plant on top of a potato plant
- Tomatoes and potatoes are in the same plant family - naturally compatible
- No genetic modification - grafting the two plants is an all-natural process
- Harvest sweet cherry tomatoes all summer long
- Harvest yellow-skinned potatoes from the soil in the fall
- Potatoes have a buttery taste and smooth texture, making them ideal for mashing, boiling, baking or frying
- Grows to a height of up to 7'
- Fun to grow and produces a delicious double harvest
- Two-for-one plant is perfect for small-space gardens
- Ships by growing zone beginning in March and continuing through May
- Pot: 2" square
- Protect from freezing temperatures