Rover 2.0 - App-Controlled Wireless Spy Tank
The cool new Rover 2.0 is not quite a top secret flying spy drone or a rover investigating Mars, but it's sort of something in between for performing covert spy missions around your home. This high-tech wireless spy tank is controlled via an app on your smartphone or tablet and features accelerometer drive control, night vision cameras, onboard microphones and speakers, and a wide-angle lens to capture more of its surroundings. After driving it to a mission destination up to 200 feet away, you can listen in, take photos or videos or transmit your own audio back through the Rover’s built-in speakers. Fun for kids and adults alike, especially at the office.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Faster, smarter, better…Rover 2.0 goes where no app-controlled tank has gone before
- Drive it with your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch device, or with Android smart phones and tablets
- See in the dark using Rover’s built-in night vision
- Upload videos and stills to Facebook, Youtube and Twitter sites right from the App
- Control the angle of the video camera remotely
- Wide-angle lens captures more of its surroundings
- Listen to sound from Rover’s travels and transmit your own audio back through Rover’s built-in speaker
- Wireless range up to 200 ft. unobstructed, 100 ft. around walls and into other rooms
- Navigate with on-screen controls or “steer” using your control device’s accelerometer
- Built-in headlights can be controlled remotely
- Free App from the iTunes App Store and Google Play
- Uses 6 AA batteries (included)
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!