A single, iconic glass jar of Sir Kensington's Gourmet Scooping Ketchup contains more all-natural, healthier ingredients and flavorful might than any typical high-fructose loaded ketchup concoction you'll find stored in huge plastic squeeze bottles in the supermarket. This exquisite sauce isn't just a condiment, it's a full-blown gourmet, culinary experience. It's made in small batches in Maine with domestically sourced whole pear tomatoes, apple cider vinegar and all-natural sweeteners like agave nectar, honey and raw brown sugar. That equals fewer calories, less sodium, less sugar and way more taste than you ever thought possible from a mere ketchup. Put this one on your refrigerator's top shelf for sure!
Also available in a spiced version, infused with chipotle peppers, cayenne, cilantro and lime juice!
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Tradition reborn with a perfect balance of sweet and salty
- Made in small batches in Maine
- Available in classic or spiced versions
- All natural ingredients - No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Tomato: Vine-ripened pear tomato puree
- Sweetener: Agave nectar, honey and raw brown sugar
- Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar
- Flavoring: Coriander, lime juice, allspice, whole onions
- Spicing: Green onions,dijon mustard, chipotle peppers, cilantro, cayenne pepper
- Secret Ingredients: secret