What's the point of a touchscreen when every self-respecting arcade gaming enthusiast knows you need a professional grade joystick and microswitch buttons to play real games. Well, with the cool new iCade - iPad Arcade Cabinet you can finally make your new Apple iPad more useful than just being a huge iPhone. Simply slide your iPad into this retro-styled, handcrafted wooden tabletop arcade cabinet and MAME emulator and play all your favorite old-school games using authentic arcade controls. It features a standard 30 pin dock connector, integrated 2.1 Dolby speakers and subwoofer in cabinet and includes a 10w USB power adapter so you can charge the iPad while you play. When you've finished playing classic games like Galaga, Donkey Kong, Pac-Man and Q-Bert, just slide your iPad back out and you can get back to reading your month old digital magazines or whatever this over-hyped and under-featured tablet actually does. ;)
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Retro styled, handcrafted wooden tabletop arcade cabinet and MAME emulator for your otherwise useless iPad
- Play your favorite arcade games anywhere there's a table
- Hundreds of games available from various online sources - not included in product!
- Professional grade arcade stick and microswitch buttons rated for 10,000,000 uses
- Authentic arcade controls connect to your iPad via a standard 30 pin dock connector
- One and two player select buttons add authenticity and really work!
- Integrated 2.1 dolby speakers and subwoofer in cabinet
- Includes 10w USB power adapter
- Separate iCade app required to use the cabinet controllers available soon from the App Store
- Size: 9" W x 10" D x 16" H