Jewelry has gone green, literally, with these cool new Growing Rings. Instead of a boring old diamond, these rings have a real, living plant as the centerpiece. Designer Haffsteinn Juliusson, designed these rings for people in metropolitan areas to take a little bit of greenery with them. To care for these wearable finger planters, just give the plant a little spritz of water from time to time, but you probably don't need to speak to it, unless you're bored.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designer: Haffsteinn Juliusson
- Mix of jewelry and plant, couture and organism
- Care: Needs to be watered and nurtured
- Materials: Molded silver
- Versions: Round and Rectangular
- Size Round: .8" W x 1.4" H
- Size Rectangular: 1" W x 1.4" H
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!