Soon it will be time for spring cleaning around the home, which means tackling those hard to reach, leaf-clogged gutters and downspouts. Forget going up on the roof, balanacing along the edge and scooping up leaves, branches, dirt and debris with your hands, when you can stand safey on the ground with this cool new Extended Reach Gutter Cleaning Wand.
Simply attach the wand to a standard hose and it can be extended to increase your reach by up to 20 feet, allowing you to clean second-story gutters with ease. The nozzle at the end is curved downward and delivers a powerful stream of water to quickly flush away and debris. It's made from durable yet lightweight aircraft aluminum with a padded handle, can be extended from 5' to 12' by simply twisting the shaft and the water can be turned on and off with the turn of a dial. When the gutters are clean, it can also be used to rinse dirt and dust from windows and siding too.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Extension increases your reach by 20', allowing you to clean second-story gutters while standing on the ground
- Wand attaches to a standard hose and delivers a powerful stream of water through its nozzle
- Dislodges leaves and small branches from gutters or rinses dirt and dust from windows and siding
- Extends from 5' to 12' by simply twisting the shaft
- Nozzle is curved downward, allowing you to quickly flush stubborn detritus out of a downspout
- Made from durable yet lightweight aircraft aluminum with a padded handle
- Extension is easy to control during extended periods of cleaning
- Water turns on and off with the turn of a dial
- 5'-12' L x 1 1/4" Diamet - 3 lbs.