The cool Slide And Negative To Digital Picture Converter effectively converted boxes and boxes of your old slides and negatives slowly gathering dust over the years, but what about all of those old photographs trapped in similar dusty photo albums? The Photograph To Digital Picture Converter is the solution.
This cool new device quickly and easily converts photographs into digital images and is much faster and easier than a conventional scanner. Simply place your old photograph into the tray and slide it into the scanner. At the push of a button, it instantly scans and captures the whole photo utilizing a 5 MegaPixel CMOS sensor with up to 1800 dpi resolution, 10 bits per color channel, automatic exposure control and color balance.
Those old photographs of friends, family and memorable places won't last forever and need to be digitally preserved as soon as possible for the enjoyment of many generations to come. Hopefully next up, digital memory synapse backups, because hey, why should we be fully responsible for remembering everything.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Instantly captures the whole image using a 5 MP CMOS sensor
- Up to 1,800 dpi resolution, 10 bits per color channel, automatic exposure control and color balance
- The touch of a button records the image instantly
- Includes software that allows you to edit, crop, and resize your pictures
- Accepts 3 1/2" x 5", 4" x 6", and 5" x 7" photographs.