Need a handy cameraman to hold up your smartphone and keep your face always in the shot as you move around and record video? Then check out this cool new Auto-Tracking Selfie Stand. This hands-free smartphone stand automatically rotates 360 degrees and tilts up and down to keep your face in the center of the frame while you live stream video, hold video chats and meetings, take selfies, watch movies, threaten the planet while pacing around your supervillain lair, and much more. It uses built-in facial recognition software to track your face (no app or Internet is required), is cordless and rechargeable, and holds smartphones and tablets up to 0.25" thick. This should hold you over until an autonomous video drone follows you around all day in the very future like a personal paparazzi. Check out this video to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- The Auto Tracking Selfie Stand keeps you in the center of the frame for home videos, FaceTime calls and more
- Automatically rotates and follows your face and body movement
- Totally hands-free experience.
- When you move, it follows your face for fast and accurate 360° tracking
- Adjustable universal smartphone holder - Holds all smartphones (with cases) up to 0.25” thick
- Perfect for live streaming, vlogs, video chats / meetings, selfies, watching movies, and more
- Facial recognition software follows your face
- If there are two people in the shot, the device will follow the first person it recognizes
- Cordless and rechargeable
- Recommended shooting distance: 3 ft. to 15 ft.
- Rotates 360° to keep you in the frame
- Tilts up and down 15°
- Auto shutoff after 15 minutes
- No apps, wi-fi, or Internet required