The World's Largest Jigsaw Puzzle - 51,300 Pieces and Nearly 30 Feet Long!
Bored? If you found the former World's Largest Jigsaw Puzzle (32,256 pieces) way too easy to finish and are looking for an even crazier challenge, then try your jigsaw puzzle skills on this cool new World's Largest Jigsaw Puzzle from Kodak. When or if ever completed, this gigantic 51,300 piece jigsaw puzzle of 27 wonders from around the world will take up nearly 30 feet of space... somewhere in your home, maybe. To make it a bit easier to assemble, there are 27 separately packaged puzzles of 1900 pieces each that can all be interlocked together at the very end into one massive puzzle or just dump all the pieces into a huge pile and then possibly spend the rest of your life trying to finish it. Unfortunately, you just know that there will be one single piece missing at the end.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- The world's largest commercially available jigsaw puzzle
- 51,300 piece jigsaw puzzle featuring 27 wonders from around the world
- 27 separately packaged puzzles – 1,900 pieces each
- They all interlock to create one giant puzzle
- Celebrates the heritage of Kodak and beautiful photography
- Each photo was initially taken by a professional photographer, then digitally enhanced and printed in high quality
- Includes an image reference poster
- Work on it a little or tackle the whole thing at once
- Size: 28.5 feet x 6.25 feet