If you love jigsaw puzzles, don't mind a nearly impossible challenge, and have plenty of extra time, space, and patience, then you'll love this cool new World's Largest Jigsaw Puzzle. The Keith Haring: Double Retrospect by Ravensburger is a massive jigsaw puzzle that contains 32,256 precision-cut pieces and measures in at 17 feet long by 6 feet wide, making it the world's largest jigsaw puzzle according to the Guinness Book of World Records. The pieces consist of only six colors plus black and white to make it super difficult, and the giant, heavy box it comes in even includes a convenient hand truck for carting it around. Once completed (if ever), you'll have a retrospective of 32 individual, brightly-colored images of American artist Keith Haring's artwork. Hopefully, after all the time and work of assembling this masterpiece, you won't lose the final piece of the puzzle.
Update: A new World's Largest Jigsaw Puzzle that has 51,300 pieces and is nearly 30 feet long now exists!
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Features a retrospective with 32 individual, brightly-colored images of Keith Haring's artwork
- Includes 32,256 precision-cut pieces packaged in eight separate poly bags
- Consists of just six colors plus black and white, adding to the already incredible challenge
- Measuring over 17' long and 6' wide, this is the world's largest jigsaw puzzle recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records
- Weighs 42 lbs and comes with its own hand truck
- Made by Ravensburger, crafters of fine German puzzles since 1891
- Size: 17' L x 6' D - 42 lbs