These cool new Flexible Silicone Mixing Bowls by iSi Basics are going to revolutionize how you look at mixing bowls in the kitchen. Not only is silicone naturally non-stick, highly heat-resistant (up to 490°F) and microwave and dishwasher safe, it is also flexible, unlike traditional metal and plastic mixing bowls. Anywhere you squeeze these bowls, lets you create a spout for pouring or transferring ingredients to a mixer or food processor. They come in sets of three or individually in sizes of 1 qt, 1.5 qt, 2 qt and in three colors, red, white, green wasabi (black would be nice). I think I want to upgrade everything in my kitchen to it's modern silicone component. It's just functionally better in every way.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Set of 3 bowls, 1 QT, 1.5 QT, 2 QT
- Flexible silicone creates spout anywhere you squeeze bowl.
- Pour directly in a narrow space like the bowl of a stand mixer, or a food processor
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Heat resistant up to 490 degrees
- Textured outside for secure grip, smooth interior for easy pouring
- Rigid bottoms for stability and leverage while mixing