Lekue Pickling and Fermenting Kit
Want to learn a new kitchen skill or just looking for something fun to do with all the vegetables coming in from your garden? Then check out this cool new Lekue Pickling and Fermenting Kit. This kit allows you to make a huge variety of healthy, homemade pickled vegetables like pickled cucumbers AKA pickles or fermented vegetables like sauerkraut with ease. The kit includes 2 heavy duty glass jars, 2 non-slip lids with silicone CO2 release valves, 2 adjustable pressing discs to keep the vegetables submerged, tongs to help press veggies down and then serve later, and recipes to help get you started. Check out the video below to see it in action.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$42.69 ($42.69 / Count)
- Prepare a large variety of healthy and homemade pickled vegetables
- Pickling is the process of preserving or extending the lifespan of food by either anaerobic fermentation in brine or immersion in vinegar
- Fermented vegetables provide multiple health benefits, such as reinforcing the immune system and intestinal flora, and increase bacterial diversity
- Creates the ideal anaerobic environment for fermentation
- 2 Heavy duty glass jars (700-ml / 24 fl oz)
- 2 Non-slip lids with silicone valves allow the excess CO2 generated during the fermentation process to escape
- 2 adjustable pressing discs to keep food submerged
- Dual purpose tongs, to press and serve
- Stackable design means its easy to store in the refrigerator
- Silicone case with a label holder window helps keep track of ingredients and dates
- Pickle radishes, cucumbers, carrot, red onion, peppers, cauliflower, jalapenos, fennel, eggplant, and so much more
- Includes recipes
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!