Major Scale Musical Wine Glasses
There's one musical instrument that most of us have figured out how to play at some point while sitting around at the dinner table and that's the simple wine glass. Yep, with a little wine in the glass and a moistened finger running along the rim, anyone can produce crystal clear musical notes directly from the glass. However, unless one has perfect auditory pitch, what notes are they playing?
These cool new Major Scale Musical Wine Glasses are lead-free crystal stemware with musical notes from a full A-Major scale (A B C# D E F# G# A) etched along the side. Just fill the glass to the note you wish to play, wet your fingertip, and rub it around the rim to play it. The glasses come in either a set of 2 or a complete party set of 8 if you want all your guests to get into the fun of performing a dinner table concerto playing a full eight-part scale. Check out the video below to see the glasses in action. Bravo!
- Major Scale Musical Wine Glasses
- Available as a set of 2 wine glasses or a party/concerto set of 8 wine glasses
- Keep your next gathering from falling flat with these cleverly designed musical wine glasses
- Fill to the desired note, run a finger around the rim, and congratulate yourself on creating crystal-clear sound.
- If you have enough on hand, you may be in for a real concerto
- Glassware made in Germany
- Lead-free crystal
- Fill lines and full underside of glass foot are sandblasted
- Capacity: 5 fl oz
- Dishwasher safe
- Size: 8.5" H x 4.16" Diameter