Rig Tig Drop Colander
Wash and rinse salad greens, herbs, vegetables, or fruits in a fun and unique way with this cool new Rig Tig Drop Colander from designer Viviana Degrandi. To use, fill the teardrop-shaped bowl end with whatever you wish to rinse, rotate the lid to form a full sphere, run water down through the spout/handle, and then give it a few hard shakes to drain all the water through the tiny holes. It's much simpler than a boring old salad spinner and its compact design takes up much less space as well.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Right Now on Ebay.com
- Designer: Viviana Degrandi
- Teardrop-shaped colander allows you to wash berries, herbs, and salad fixings by running water through the spout handle
- Colander's bowl opens to load and closes to form a full sphere
- Water runs through the handle and drains slowly through the bowl's tiny holes
- A few shakes and the contents are ready to be delivered to a cooking pot or salad bowl
- A thoughtful, modern take on a kitchen classic
- Easy to use and also to store when it is folded
- Capacity: 6.8 liter
- Size: 6.7" W x 4" D x 13.8" H
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!