Manual Coffeemaker No. 1 - Sculptural Single Serve Pour-Over Coffee Brewer
The cool new Manual Coffeemaker No. 1 from designer Craighton Berman is a single serving, pour-over coffee brewer that also doubles as sculptural decor on your kitchen countertop. With this minimalist single serve coffeemaker, there's no need for electricity nor expensive pods to buy, just your own freshly ground coffee, a conical paper filter, and a little bit of time to enjoy the handmade coffee making process.
To use, just place a filter in the neck of the borosilicate glass body and fill with ground coffee, place the included glass mug below it, and slowly pour hot water over the grounds and watch as it drips through. The double-walled design helps to retain brewing heat, the mug includes ml measurements to accurately gauge volume, and the black bamboo wood base keeps it all supported. A great design that is sure to help you make a great cup of coffee, if you have the right amount of patience.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designer: Craighton Berman
- Manual Coffeemaker Nº1 is a pour-over brewer that celebrates the ritual of handmade coffee
- Designed to make a single-serving by hand, sculptural glass carafe and matching mug sit countertop read
- Hot water is gradually poured through fresh ground coffee in a filter, and brewed coffee slowly drips into the carafe or mug
- Handmade sculptural glass form provides unique visibility of the process
- Carafe has ml measurements to accurately gauge volume of brewed coffee and marked "zones" to help assist in more intuitive brewing
- Double-walled design retains brewing heat
- Borosilicate glass
- Bamboo wood base with black painted finish
- Size: 8" Diameter x 9.75" H