The Big Pitcher is a water purifier that not only neutralizes harmful bacteria and removes solids and gases, such as chlorine, radon, fluoride and sulfur gases, it also raises health-improving oxygen levels from 2 parts per million to 11 parts per million. This process is achieved by bubbling air through water in the clear non-leaching 62 ounce pitcher. Apparently, increased oxygen levels in water, may have health benefits such as: increased energy and metabolism, improved sleep patterns, reduction in circulation problems and healthier, younger-looking skin and hair. If this is true, these benefits will be a welcome addition to simply removing that nasty chlorine taste from my tap water.
Let us know in the Comments below if you know how this pitcher actually works or if increasing oxygen levels in water really has health benefits.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Raises oxygen levels in water from 2 parts per million to 11 parts per million
- Solids and gases (such as chlorine, radon and sulfur) are removed
- Harmful bacteria are neutralized
- Clear non-leaching pitcher/lid holds 62 Oz
- Increased energy and metabolism
- Reduction in circulation problems
- Healthier skin and hair
- Improved sleep patterns