Who doesn't like using fresh herbs when cooking? Nothing adds a healthy touch of flavor to your culinary creation better than fresh cut cilantro, rosemary, basil, mint, parsely and more. The only downside is keeping them fresh in your fridge for more than a few days. Well, now you can prolong the life of your herbs for up to 3 weeks with the cool new Prepara Herb Savor.
Like flowers in a water vase, the Prepara Herb Savor lets you keep and store fresh herbs, up to 3 times longer, in the fridge. Simply place your favorite herbs in the removeable and ventilated stainless steel herb basket and slide it into the water reservoir. Now fill the base with clean, cool water and place the entire slim, compact unit into your refrigerator door. The stems of the herbs sit slightly submerged in the water to help keep them alive, while the leaves on top stay cool and dry, waiting to be used in your next meal.
I love these! I really feel bad buying costly herbs, using only a little bit for a recipe and then watching as the rest sadly wilts away, within a matter of days. The Prepara Herb Savor is supposed to work with all kinds of herbs, from soft to woody-stemmed and even asparagus too. I think I may get a few of them (they practically pay for themselves in saved herb), just so I can have all my favorite herbs lined up and ready to go, whenever a recipe calls for them. Very cool.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Prolongs the life of your fresh herbs for up to 3 weeks
- Herb stems sit slightly submerged in the water of the water-well, keeping them fresh
- Features easily refillable water well base and removable stainless steel herb basket
- Fits inside a typical refrigerator door while providing roomy herb storage capacity
- Works with all kinds of herbs--from parsley and cilantro to woody-stemmed herbs like rosemary and thyme
- Size: 11.5" x 7.2" x 2.5"