This cool new Mogg Match from designer Studio Baag is a double-take-inducing sculptural coat rack that looks like six giant burnt matchsticks recently consumed by flames. It's made in Italy from solid beech wood finished with black stain and natural oil and, unlike other boring coat racks, is sure to capture the imagination of guests as they sit back and stare at this functional art piece from across the room and ponder what it all means, from the coat rack itself to our entire existence in the universe. It also makes you feel really, really small.
- Designer: Studio Baag for Mogg
- Match is a coat hanger in solid beech in black stained finish and natural oil
- Match wants to remember the match consumed by the flame
- Six wooden sticks joined together to compose a practical and ironic coat stand
- Solid Beech
- Made in Italy
- Size: 19.68" x 19.68" x 67"