This cool new Telescoping Campfire Roaster from designer Benjamin Kiraly is a super compact roasting stick with a stainless steel serrated fork that extends out from inside the wooden handle to roast hot dogs and marshmallows from a safe distance around a campfire. The stainless steel rod and fork telescopes out from 7" to 20" and collapses back into the beechwood handle for compact, space-saving storage. S'mores not included.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designer: Benjamin Kiraly
- An extendable fork for toasting and roasting at a comfortable distance from the campfire
- A crackling campfire on a starlit evening is just begging to roast hot dogs and toast marshmallows
- Serrated, stainless steel tines
- Beechwood wooden handle will ensure your hand doesn’t get too hot while providing a good, firm grip for flipping and spinning
- Stainless steel rod extends from 7" to 20"
- Fork collapses back to its compact length for easy storage
- Size Closed: 7.2" L x 1.5" W
- Size Opened: 28.2" L x 1.5" W