This cool new yet quite ancient-looking Handmade Leather Journal features 240 pages of thick, deckle edged cotton paper that are bound in soft and supple full grain leather with a wraparound strap and key to keep the inner contents secure for a lifetime and beyond. The rustic paper is made from cotton and jute canvas that is acid-free and pH neutral and can hold up to the use of calligraphy pens, fountain pens, ball pens, quills and ink, brushes, pencils, crayons, acrylic colors, watercolors, and charcoal without any bleed through. It makes the perfect travel journal, diary, notebook, sketchbook, scrapbook, grimoire, spell book, Halloween decoration, or even organizer if you're on the hunt for the lost Holy Grail. Each journal is handcrafted by artisans and no two are exactly the same.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Vintage leather journal makes a perfect diary, sketchbook, scrapbook, organizer, calligraphy journal, notepad, grimoire, Book of Shadows, art journal, Halloween decoration
- Soft luxurious durable and supple rustic leather bound cover which ages with time
- Made from naturally tanned full grain leather which feels and smells amazing
- 240 Pages of thick, deckle edged, vintage cotton paper which looks like a thousand years old
- Paper is made from environmentally friendly cotton and jute canvas - acid-free and pH neutral
- Thick pages are ideal for pen, pencil, crayons and even charcoal! We can guarantee no bleed through
- Sturdy leather binding technique ensures that the pages never fall off
- Sketch, Doodle, Write on your journal notebook with a Calligraphy Pen, Fountain Pen, Brush Pen, Ball Pen, Acrylic Colors, Watercolor, and more
- Leather wraparound with a cute key that slips in will make sure that the papers inside the journal are safe and secure
- Perfect travel companion to cherish memories or even to jot down precious ideas and there is no better way preserve your memories for your future generations
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans - no two journals are quite the same
- Size: 11.5" x 8.25"