Wish you could visit the famed Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to witness the magical floating candles in the Great Hall? Too bad Muggle, you're going to have to settle for this cool new Harry Potter Floating Candle instead. Rather than using a magic spell like Wingardium Leviosa, this double-take-inducing candle uses the science of magnetic levitation to float above its base. Even better, unlike all of the candles floating over the dining tables at Hogwarts, dripping hot wax over all of the students below, this is a safe flameless faux LED candle and won't accidentally set your bedroom in a cupboard beneath the stairs aflame.
Related Offers From Etsy.com
- Inspired by the famed magical floating candles of the Great Hall at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
- Candle and base have different magnetic properties so that the candle levitates
- Made of plastic with magnets and an LED faux flame
- Candle Size: 3" Diameter x 4.5" H
- Base Size: 4.5" Square x 1" H