These cool new LUCID Mirrors from Brooklyn-based inventor and light artist Adam Frank not only provide a reflection of one's self, they also help one to reflect upon the beauty of nature. While they may appear to be traditional mirrors at first glance, once switched on, each mirror reveals a luminous and magical 3D view of nature like sunlight streaming through the trees of a forest, pillowy clouds lit by radiant sunbeams, or a blazing sun. The stunning 3D effect is achieved through LED optics to place the image behind the surface of the glass mirror. It features a touch dimmer to control brightness and completely disappears when switched off. It's a mirror, an ambient light source, and a decorative portal into nature, all-in-one. Available in two sizes.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designer: Adam Frank (Brooklyn-based inventor and light artist)
- Employs LED optics to transform an ordinary mirror into a magical 3D-view of nature
- This luminous picture can be adjusted by a touch dimmer on the side frame for brightness control.
- Replaceable LED backlight lasts for at least 100,000 hours of continuous use
- When turned off, the image disappears and leaves only the reflection visible
- The framed Lucid can be hung on a wall or placed on a mantle or shelf
- Small: 15" H x 13" W x 1.5" D
- Large: 24" H x 36" W x 1.5" D