HandGrey KNOX - Lateral Split Titanium Key Ring
Ever try to pry apart a pesky keychain split ring to slip a key on or off? Well, it's a pain, literally. This cool new HandGrey KNOX Key Ring is the better solution. This grade 5 titanium lateral split key ring has an exterior 10-sided decagon shape, a smooth, circular curved interior to let keys slide freely, and works with an easy to use push-pull motion rather than the traditional prying your fingernails off technique. Why do we still have keys in the 21st century? Check out the video below to see it in action.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Exterior: 10-sided decagon
- Interior: Smooth circular curve to allow keys to move freely
- Open with a push-pull motion rather than fingernail prying
- You can open this key ring, even while wearing gloves and with arthritis
- Materials: Ti6Al4V / Grade 5 Titanium
- Stone Tumbled Finish
- Thickness: 3.0 mm
- Size: 28.4 mm L x 28.4 mm W
- Inner Diameter: 24.00 mm
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!