When it comes to Christmas trees, no matter whether you're limited on space, want to decorate a guest room or office, dread fluffing out the endless flattened branches of an artificial tree, or are just tired of cutting down a perfectly good tree, dragging it into your home, letting it dry out and die, and sending it off to a landfill, then check out this cool new Wall Hanging Christmas Tree. This unique space-saving Christmas tree is the minimalist way to celebrate the holidays. Just hang the top section of this realistic looking pine and eucalyptus Christmas tree on a wall by the loop, drop down the rest of the sections that are pre-connected with transparent monofilament line, fluff them up a bit for a full look, and then add your favorite ornaments (or none at all for a natural look). So much easier... especially when it comes time to take it back down and store it.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Christmas tree that hangs on a wall
- Ultimate space-saving tree
- Save space and spruce up your holiday decor in the guest room, entryway, or any area where floor space is at a premium
- An updated, unique alternative perfect everywhere from city apartments to cottages to spacious homes
- Great option if you no longer wish to display a standard, full-sized tree, or for use as a second tree
- Styling tip: place a basket underneath with presents or blankets as a "trunk"
- Six sections are pre-connected with transparent monofilament line
- Dimensional, realistic foliage
- Realistic mix of pine and eucalyptus, crafted from polyester/plastic
- Hang by the convenient top loop, fluff and style for a full look, enjoy
- Hangs in one easy step
- Decorate, light, or leave natural
- Size: 40" W x 9" D x 45" H - 2 lbs