Pumpkin People - Whimsical Halloween Pumpkin Stands
Since we all decided at some point in history to carve terrifying faces into the bodies of poor little pumpkins after we snatched them from their families in the patch, scalped off the tops of their stemmed heads, and scooped out their internal organs, at least let's go all the way and give them new bodies instead of leaving them to rot on the cold front stoop.
Yep, these cool new Pumpkin People - Pumpkin Stands are four whimsical little Halloween figures that need your freshly-carved jack o' lanterns for heads. There's a skeleton, a witch, a grim reaper, and a scarecrow, all crafted from durable, weatherproof resin and then hand-painted. Just carve up a pumpkin, shove a lit candle in its mouth, and place it down on top of one of these little stands to give them some much needed personality. Now where's the obvious Headless Horseman version?
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Pumpkin People Pumpkin Stands
- 4 Halloween Designs: Skeleton, Grim Reaper, Scarecrow, and a \Witch
- Give that boring same old jack-o-lantern some character
- Don't just set your carved pumpkins on the front stoop, give your pumpkins what they deserve
- Just place your spooky jack o' lantern on top (not included)
- Use Indoors or Outdoors
- Made of durable resin