Traveling with an old-fashioned steamer trunk full of clothes and more isn't really much of an option these days, but you can carry nearly the same amount in something a bit more practical like this cool new Samsonite Tote-A-Ton Duffel Bag. This oversized duffel bag has a whopping 6,400 cubic inches of packing space and holds up to 50 pounds, yet it weighs only 1 pound when empty, making it perfect for travel, storage, moving, college students, camping, and more. It features ultra-light yet ultra-tough 420D nylon construction, a zippered interior pocket, an exterior pocket, a top carry handle, and collapses and folds up to save space when not in use, unlike bulky traditional luggage. You could probably even get the kitchen sink in there too if needed.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Holds as much as a trunk, but unlike a trunk, it weighs next to nothing
- Great for kids going to summer camp, students heading off to college, storing things, or for anyone else going anywhere
- Weighs only 1 lb. when empty
- Has over 6,400 cubic inches of packing space
- Constructed of ultra light weight material 420D Nylon
- Top carry handle - Allows you to lift the suitcase with ease and comfort or carry it by hand when rolling isn't an option
- Zippered interior pocket is perfect for small items such as keys
- Exterior pocket offers easy access
- Collapsible for easy storage when not in use
- Size: 33" x 17" x 11.5"