Putting together a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle is hard enough, but a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle depicting a spectrum of hues with pieces that actually change color depending on how you look at them takes the difficulty to insane new levels. This cool new Holographic Color-Changing Jigsaw Puzzle from designer Clemens Habicht uses an iridescent coating that makes it hard to determine the precise color of each jigsaw piece before you push it into place. Makes a perfect gift for any lover of complex jigsaw puzzles, especially if they're colorblind. Check out this VIDEO to see it in action. Cool huh?
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designer: Clemens Habicht
- 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle makes color a little (OK, a lot) more complex
- Not only is each piece an individual hue, it's also holographic
- It's tricky to determine the precise color before the piece is locked into place
- Iridescent design and lack of specific details create a challenge fit for hardcore puzzle lovers
- Size: 27" L x 19" W - 1000 pieces