When you step out into the crispy Autumn air or icy Winter air, you wear appropriate attire to survive, so why shouldn't your poor plants too? Forget the rather hideous burlap sacks and dress your potted plants and shrubs up in style with these this cool new GardenWool Plant Blankets. Crafted from naturally heat-insulating sheep's wool, these seasonal plant wraps will help protect the roots from freezing temperatures. To really give your plants a fashionable dressed up look, coordinating chunky felted wool cords are also available as well.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Winter Plant Protection Never Looked So Good
- Naturally heat-insulating sheep’s wool
- Protects potted plants from frost
- Reusable, mold-resistant, and biodegradable
- You wouldn't step outside without a coat in winter, and neither should your containers!
- Decorative and functional, these felted wraps cozy up an entryway while protecting roots from frost damage
- So much prettier than burlap
- Wool's insulating properties help pots manage fluctuations in temperature
- Can be cut to size
- Coordinating chunky ties sold separately
- 100% sheep’s wool
- Size: 78" L x 11.75" W x 1/4" thick