Detective: Heavy. What is it?
Sam Spade: The, uh, stuff that dreams are made of.
No matter whether you're a huge fan of the 1941 Humphrey Bogart film noir flick The Maltese Falcon or you just want to get your hands on the ultimate MacGuffin in film history, now you too can end your quest to get your hands upon a 1941 Maltese Falcon Statue Prop Replica. This screen accurate lifesize replica of the Maltese Falcon statuette used in the movie is hand-cast in black, reinforced UltraResin with a special protective clear top coat (display it indoors or out), can be upgraded to either a 10, 20, 25, or 30 pound heavyweight lead-filled version, and comes in either standard packaging or the extra authentic and just plain cool La Paloma Sea Bag, with the statue wrapped tightly in recycled paper and bound with Chinese newspapers and twine. One of the actual screen used prop statues auctioned for a whopping $4 million, but since this replica is a fake just like the one in the film, it actually seems more fitting and affordable. Limited to only 250 statuettes, each numbered and registered.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Prop replica of the Original 1941 Maltese Falcon Statue
- Limited to 250 statuettes - each numbered and registered
- Only available from The Haunted Studios
- Cast in reinforced, foam filled Polyurethane Resin with a weighted base for stability
- Special protective clear top coat and may be safely displayed indoors or out
- Not just painted, but is cast in black reinforced and hardened Polyurethane Resin
- Lifetime warranty against chips, cracks, or breakage
- Hand-cast in UltraResin casting compound
- 10, 20, 25, or 30 pound heavyweight version available
- 100 percent recycled lead in all heavyweight Falcons
- Available in standard packaging or optional La Paloma Sea Bag, wrapped in recycled paper and bound with Chinese newspapers and twine