For those who enjoy playing beer pong, but wish they could get way more intoxicated in a much more sophisticated manner, this cool new Gin Pong game now exists. You're obviously not going to want to try tossing ping pong balls into red plastic party cups filled with distinguished gin, so this refined drinking game includes 12 green plastic glasses with gold rims, 4 lemon and lime-colored ping pong balls, and an etiquette guide / rule book. Hmm, I don't think I've ever even attempted to drink gin straight, so feel free to whip up some gin-based cocktails like a gin and tonic or a gin martini (shaken or stirred) for the cups. Good luck and please toss all ping pong balls responsibly and in a classy way.
No related offers available. :(
- Finally, a drinking game for all the gin lovers out there
- 12 green plastic glasses with gold rims
- 4 lemon and lime-colored ping pong balls
- Game rules and useful etiquette guide
- Classy drinking games are IN