Strong Beer Cooler - Chills Cans in Minutes
When happy hour is approaching, especially on a hot and humid summer day, and you're stuck with a bunch of warm beer cans, don't panic. Just grab this cool new Strong Beer Cooler from Takara Tomy in Japan, pop in your favorite beer or soda can, add some ice, turn it on, and in just minutes you'll have an icy cold beverage. This handy device has two cooling modes controlled by a temperature sensor that chills cans down to 42.8°F or 28.4°F in just 6-8 minutes. It's compact and portable, so it's perfect for bringing along on camping trips, tailgating, barbecues, and more.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Pop in a can, some ice, turn on the cooler and you have a refreshingly chilled drink in minutes
- 2 modes controlled automatically by temperature sensor
- Fits one can at a time
- Can sizes: 11.2 fl oz, 11.8 fl oz, 16.9 fl oz
- Cooling modes: 42.8°F or 28.4°F
- Cooling time: 6-8 minutes to reach subzero temperature
- Cooling time varies depending on the outdoor temperature and other conditions
- Portable: Perfect for camping, tailgating, barbecues, and more
- Battery-powered and compact
- Power: AA batteries x 3
- Size: 10.2" x 5.8" x 5.3"
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!