Venn Diagram Chip and Dip Bowl
Bring your chips and dip into logical harmony with this cool new SAIC Diagram Bowl. This unique handmade porcelain dish designed by student Chin Hua Lin from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC) is inspired from a Venn Diagram that shows all possible logical relations between common elements via overlapping circles, which in this case means chips and veggies intersecting with tasty dip. Seems logical to me.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$19.85 ($3.31 / Count)
- Designer: Student Chin Hua Lin from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC)
- Graph-come-to-life angles to find harmony in hospitality
- Large compartments on each end intersect in the middle for a very smart server
- Perfect for chips, veggies and the one thing that brings it all together—dip
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Material: Handmade white porcelain
- Size: 9" x 6" x 2"
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!