This spring, get your tomato planting off to a great start by growing them in this cool new Gardener's Revolution Tomato Planter. This innovative self-watering tomato planter is designed to keep the plant properly hydrated without worry of over- or under-watering, develop a strong and healthy root system, and provide sturdy support as it grows.
Just add soil to the inner grow bag liner, plant your favorite tomato plant, and fill with the reservoir with water. As it grows, the outer perforated honeycomb ventilation of the container and the inner liner help to air-prune the roots, allowing them to draw up more water and nutrients through the Dual-Hydrate Watering System that uses an evaporative grid and a capillary strip for efficient self-watering. Once the plant gets tall enough, the built-in rings down the spine of the planter can be easily adjusted to provide extra support for the branches. Best of all, growing tomatoes in a planter like this virtually eliminates weeding and soil-born diseases as well, while also thwarting hungry nibbling pests.
The only downside is that you're going to have to figure out what to do with way too many tasty red tomatoes, which is a good problem to have.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Three innovations create a breakthrough in tomato growing
- Ensures healthy roots and a vigorous, productive plant
- Self-watering to provide the steady supply of moisture necessary for optimal tomato production
- Dual-Hydrate Watering System draws water from the reservoir into the soil two ways - evaporative grid plus capillary strip
- Includes planter and support
- Container growing eliminates weeding and soil-borne diseases
- Perforated planter with Honeycomb Ventilation and lightweight Grow Bag liner air-prune roots
- Ensures a dense, vigorous root system that can take up more water and nutrients
- UV-resistant polypropylene, BPA-free polypropylene liner, aluminum, powder-coated steel wire
- Integrated, adjustable system gives plants support wherever it’s needed - no more flopping or broken branches
- Slide the five Snap-Lock Rings up and down the aluminum spine as plant grows
- Open and reattach the rings to gather up wayward stems
- Support is 34" H
- Holds 20 quarts of potting mix
- Reservoir holds 1-1/2 gallons