Want to have a pizza party where you can quickly and easily bake up a variety of homemade pizzas in a fraction of the time it takes in a conventional oven? Then check out this cool new Pizzacraft Pizzeria Pronto - Stovetop Pizza Oven. This compact stovetop pizzeria lets you quickly and easily bake crispy bubbling hot gourmet pizzas right on your gas stovetop in only 6 minutes. Just place the pizza oven over a gas burner on high, let it preheat up to a whopping 600 degrees, slide in a freshly made pizza, slide the oven door closed, and in minutes it will be ready. Check out the demo vide below to see it in action. Hmm, I'm getting mighty hungry for some tasty pizza right now...
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Cook delicious pizzas indoors on your gas stovetop
- Hotter than conventional ovens (up to 600°F) for great pizza every time
- Oven Preheats in 15 Minutes and Cooks a Pizza in only 6 Minutes
- Two cordierite pizza stones separated by a layer of air evenly conduct the heat
- Sliding door seals in heat for even cooking
- Heat-resistant silicone handle for easy opening and closing
- Vented hood allows excess steam to escape, resulting in crispy crusts, perfectly cooked bubbly toppings and pizza that’s never soggy
- Built-in thermometer makes it easy to see when the oven is ready for cooking
- Specially designed base channels the heat of your stovetop’s gas burner to the pizza stones, eliminating hot spots
- For gas stovetops only.