Tired of cleaning up the messy splatter from a frying pan off your clothes, stovetop, countertop, and walls? Sure you could place a bulky, hard-to-clean mesh splatter screen over the pan to help contain it all, but that also keeps in unwanted steam and allows fine oils to escape through. The better solution is this cool new Frywall.
This innovative splatter guard is a handy silicone cone that sits in a frying pan like a protective wall and allows the cook complete uninterrupted access to the pan for flipping, turning, and stirring. It also allows you to overfill a pan when sautéing veggies and greens. It's made from heat-resistant, food grade, and BPA-free silicone, rolls up into a compact sleeve for space-saving storage, is dishwasher safe, and is available in 8", 10" or 12" sizes depending on your frying pan. Check out this VIDEO to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- The first-ever splatter guard that combines uninterrupted protection with complete access to cooking surface
- Provides all the benefits of an uncovered pan without the mess
- Completely blocks fine oil that splatter screens let through, but lets steam escape freely
- Allows for easy access to stir and flip food while it cooks
- Condensation splatter is eliminated
- Keeps your stovetop, walls, and clothing free from splatter
- Perfect for preventing spillovers when sauteing lots of veggies and greens in an overfull pan
- Made of BPA-free, FDA-compliant silicone that can withstand sustained temperatures of up to 450° F
- Doesn't accumulate sticky oil deposits like a mesh screen
- OK to put the pan lid on when you need to keep the steam in
- Non-Stop Protection and Continuous Access
- Heat-resistant, food-grade silicone holds up through hours of cooking
- Stays in place while your food simmers and sizzles
- Dishwasher safe
- Rolls up into a pint-size sleeve for easy storage
- Sizes: 8", 10" or 12"