Back to the Future II predicted that we would have hoverboards in 2015... and now, as predicted, we do... sort of. The cool new yet definitely retro Back To The Future Desktop Hoverboard is a miniature working version of Marty McFly's iconic levitating hoverboard that will hold your interest while bored at the office, but unfortunately not you. The tiny hoverboard itself is made from pyrolytic graphite that hovers naturally over a slightly curved base made from 5 powerful rare Earth magnets. Very cool, but I'd prefer a full blown time-traveling flying Delorean instead.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Officially-licensed Back to the Future II merchandise
- Miniature hoverboard floats with the power of magnets
- Hoverboard oscillates back and forth in mid air
- Fluorescent blue acrylic supports with cool glowing edges
- 5 high grade (N48) rare earth magnets
- Marty McFly pyrolytic graphite board
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Platform Size: 4" x 1.5" x 1"
- Hoverboard Size: approx. 1.5" x 0.6" x 0.03"