The cool new 100% Grade A Cheese Board from PLANTbrooklyn is a unique cheese serving board that looks exactly like a single giant slice of Swiss. While it has the realistic dimples and large holes of a slice of Swiss cheese, the board itself is entirely non-porous and won’t harbor bacteria or odors. This nonperishable cheese slice is also constructed from acrylic resin and powdered bauxite, a mineral similar to marble. This marble-like quality allows the board to be pre-chilled in the fridge before serving to help keep the real cheese slices served on top fresh and cool longer than on a wooden board. As appetizing as this serving board look, place refrain from taking a bite.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- A nonperishable slice of swiss for serving cheese
- Made of a unique composite of acrylic resin and powdered bauxite, a mineral similar to marble
- Chill it in the fridge ahead of time, it will keep your cheeses fresh and cool on the table for longer than a wooden board
- One hole goes all the way through, for easy hanging
- Board is entirely non-porous, so it won’t harbor bacteria or odors, and it doesn’t require any special cleaning or maintenance techniques
- Wash it with hot soapy water or put it in the dishwasher