When you want to add smoky flavor to your grilled meals and don't have the time to pre-soak a bunch of wood chips, then check out this cool new Wood Pellet Grill Smoker Box. This stainless grill steel smoker box is designed to use wood pellets that don't require pre-soaking. Just use the handy included chute to quickly load up the smoker box with your choice of wood pellets like cherry, hickory, maple, mesquite, and more and place it between your gas grill’s flame deflector bars. As the pellets quickly heat up, the smoke will begin to infuse your food with gourmet smoked flavor.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Box fits between your gas grill’s heat deflector bars to add rich, smoky flavor to cooking foods
- Designed to work with wood pellets, which don’t require pre-soaking
- Features a handy chute that makes it easy to use
- Fill with a half-inch of pellets for an hour of smoke
- Material: Stainless steel
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Size: 14" x 4.25" x 2.5"