Oh the humanity! Golfing all day outdoors on a beautifully manicured course and cruising around in a golf cart in between each hole without a care in the world may seem like a dream come true, but those hot sweltering days of Summer can ruin a good time. Obviously, it's the 21st century now and there's always a clever solution.
If you own an electric golf cart and wish it had some sort of air-conditioner, now you can upgrade it with this cool new LINK}Auramist Bahia Cooling System. This innovative evaporative cooling system uses two fans with built-in misting nozzles that produce micro-droplets of dry mist that reduce ambient temperatures by as much as 30° F without getting you, your gear, or your clothing wet. It attaches easily to the cart’s canopy supports and features three different fan speeds, a dry or wet mist preference, and holds enough water in its tank to provide 5+ hours of cooling relief. The only downside is that you will have to leave the comfort of your cart occasionally to play the game.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Evaporative misting fan system attaches to any golf cart and reduces ambient temperature by as much as 30° F
- Attaches to the golf cart’s canopy supports
- 2 fans with built-in nozzles create micro-droplets of dry mist that cool golfers without dampening surfaces or clothes
- Fan adjusts to three different speeds
- Select dry or wet mist with the turn of a dial to suit your cooling preference
- Water is supplied by a one-gallon water tank that provides up to 5+ hours of mist
- Water tank stores in the included bin that attaches to the side of a golf cart with the included bracket and hardware
- Power is supplied by the golf cart’s battery
- Size: 38" L x 7" H x 5" D - 19 lbs