Your taste buds are only able to detect 5 primary flavors: sweet, salty, sour, bitter, and umami (pleasant savory tastes coming from glutamate), but it's your sense of smell that helps to complete the flavor. For example, hold your nose and eat a piece of chocolate and it will basically taste like chalk or do the same with a sip of wine. This is why this cool new Aroma R-evolution - Volatile Flavoring and Pairing Kit from Molecule-R will take your dining enjoyment senses to a whole new level.
This futuristic cuisine enhancing set includes 4 AromaForks that can release up to 21 different flavor aromas through a little slot that holds diffusing papers. Just cook up a meal, slip in a diffusing paper, choose an aroma to pair with, use the pipette to add a drop, and then take a bite to trick your mind. The set includes the following fun aromas to try mixing and matching with your foods:
- 3x Bean aromas - chocolate, coffee, and vanilla
- 4x Fruit aromas - banana, lychee, passion fruit and strawberry
- 3x Herb aromas - basil, cilantro and mint
- 3x Nut aromas - almond, coconut and peanut
- 4x Spice aromas - cinnamon, ginger, jalapeño and wasabi
- 4x Umami aromas - butter, olive oil, smoke and truffle