The cool new Lekue Pasta Cooker lets you cook all pasta types quicker and easier right in the microwave without tediously waiting for water to boil. Just add full length spaghetti (no need to break) or any other style into the vessel, add water, and place in the microwave. When finished, just flip the lid to easily strain out the water and you're ready to enjoy. This convenient pasta cooker is made from flexible, nonstick BPA-free platinum silicone that can withstand temperatures from -76° F to 428° F and holds enough to serve 3-4 people. Check out this VIDEO to see a demo of it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Faster, easier, and cleaner way to cook all types of pasta in the microwave
- Lid is a strainer/colander - wash, cook and drain all in the same vessel
- There’s no need to wait for your water to boil
- Vessel is long enough to accommodate full length spaghetti
- Able to withstand temperatures from -76°F to 428°F
- Material: BPA-free platinum silicone
- Care: Safe to use in the microwave, oven, freezer, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Serves 3–4 people
- Size: 10.5" x 4" x 3"