Sauerkraut Fermentation Pot
Homemade sauerkraut is so much tastier and healthier than the typical canned stuffed, so if you've ever wanted to make your own, just use this cool new Sauerkraut Fermentation Pot. This 2.5 gallon (10 Liter) fermentation crock is handcrafted in Poland from regional, enriched vitrified clay and is perfect for making gourmet sauerkraut from cabbage, salt and some caraway seeds. It features an airtight water-sealable cover that allows gasses to escape without letting oxygen in, is lead free, and if you need a stone weight to help keep the cabbage submerged in the brine, that's sold separately. Check out the video below to learn how to make sauerkraut easily and learn some of it's healthy benefits.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- 10 Liter (2.5 Gallon) fermentation pot
- Stoneware pot is the essential vessel for pickling and naturally fermenting vegetables
- Designed with an airtight water-sealable cover that allows gasses to escape without letting oxygen in
- Handcrafted in Poland - Made from regional, enriched vitrified clay
- Small amount of water is poured into the channel on top of the crock
- Lead free material
- Stone weight sold seperately.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!