Pumpkin Gutter - Pumpkin Carving Drill Bit
I love carving Jack-O'-Lanterns, but I absolutely hate scooping out the disgusting, sticky innards of the pumpkins first. The solution is to use this cool new Pumpkin Gutter. This ingenious pumpkin gutting tool attaches to any drill like a drill bit to power your way through the seeds and gooey strings without all the mess. The spinning stainless steel blades quickly and easily cut loose the nasty bowels of the pumpkin in no time without damaging the seeds and can even be used to thin the walls of the pumpkin too. It's simply the best, no-nonsense tool to use until some mad scientist learns how to grow seedless pumpkins.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$24.99 ($1.56 / Ounce)
- Remove seeds and strings quickly without the mess
- Stainless steel blades rotate to cut loose the strings and flesh from the pumpkin walls quickly and easily
- Use with any electric or cordless drill
- Thin pumpkin walls for professional carving results
- Won't damage pumpkin seeds
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel
- Can also be used on squash
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!