Don't be a startled victim to the insidious sound of a door slamming out of the clear blue when you have the windows open this summer, when you secure it open with this cool new Free Weight Doorstop. This no-nonsense doorstop may look like a vintage lead weight, but it's constructed from slightly less heavy, yet equally effective, weighted aluminum, iron, and concrete with a Zinc finish. It features a convenient rope handle with the words Door and Stop etched on two sides and a protective bottom that prevents floors from being scratched. Also makes a hardcore paperweight as well.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Fun shape was inspired by a vintage lead weight
- Words Door and Stop cleverly etched on two sides
- Protective bottom prevents delicate floors from being scratched
- Holds doors open or closed
- Zinc finish
- Materials: Made of weighted aluminum, iron, and concrete with a rope handle
- Size: 7.5" H x 5"