Jaws Teeth - James Bond Prop Replica
I love Jaws, not the shark, but the massive, unstoppable henchman with the metal teeth who could bite through anything. Well, I now longer need to be employed by a ruthless super villain to have a set of Jaws Teeth of my very own.
Jaws' metallic chompers from the Roger Moore James Bond movies have been perfectly recreated in a limited edition set of 715 officially licensed prop replicas with a numbered plaque hand-signed by the actor, Richard Kiel. They're constructed from solid highly polished dental grade surgical steel alloy cast from the molds used to create the original prop. They come with a display stand, acrylic cover, certificate of authenticity, detailed prop story booklet and an optional "tram cable" section to bite on.
Hmm, now I just need Odd Job's razor sharp bowler hat, the Golden Gun, an evil cat and a secret lair to prepare for my next attempt at conquering the world!
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Limited edition of 715 pieces worldwide
- 1:1 officially licensed replica of the fearsome metal teeth worn by Jaws
- Cast in solid highly polished dental grade surgical steel alloy
- Cast from the molds used to create the original prop
- Includes, display stand, acrylic cover, certificate of authenticity, detailed prop story booklet
- Numbered plaque hand-signed by Richard Kiel
- Optional 'tram cable' section
- Size: 2.7" H" x 2.3" W x 2.9" L - 1.8 lbs