The Pan American Boeing 707 Airplane Window is a cool historical gift for pilots, airplane aficionados, world travelers and more. This real window panel was actually part of the last existing Pan American Boeing 707, the N880PA. It includes all the necessary mounting hardware and instructions, so you can hang it on the wall in your den or home. It's certainly something different and I'm sure there are nostalgic collectors out there. It's kind of like when people buy pricey seating from demolished sports stadiums, which I don't understand either.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Part of the last existing Pan American Boeing 707, the N880PA
- A rare and extraordinary collectors piece
- Made entirely of aluminum
- Includes necessary mounting hardware and instructions
- First pure-jet service from New York to Paris
- SIZE: 20" W x 30" H - 18-25 lbs