Wish you were lying on the beach on some tropical island with a tasty cocktail served in a coconut in your hand, but you're stuck at home sitting around in your boring backyard of your non-oceanfront home? Then transform your patio, living room, office, bedroom, or even the bathroom into an island beach resort with this cool new Grand Island Tiki Totem Statue.
Standing almost 6.5 feet tall, this massive totem pole for your home has fun tiki faces and symbols carved all around its durable faux wood designer resin constructed body. It even includes mounting plates at the base for permanently installing to a surface, because nobody enjoys a totem pole tipping over on them. Best of all, I don't think this totem has any tiki curses, but it may encourage those who gather around it to throw plenty of blowout backyard luaus flowing with island cocktails.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Towering retro totem is ready to help transform your backyard or pool into an island beach resort
- Caribbean tiki totem statue that stands a full six feet tall
- Sculpted 360-degrees with stylized beachside symbols
- Symbols include a welcome luau pineapple, a surf's out tongue and hang loose hand gestures
- Mimics the original native, rough-hewn carvings
- Faux wood-grained, fiberglass reinforced designer resin and individually hand-painted for tiki totem style
- Includes mounting plates for recommended permanent installation
- Size: 22" W x 20" D x 77" H - 47 lbs