Becoming tired of the high-definition, ultra-realistic, 3D world of modern video gaming and yearn for the days of old? Well, even if your Super Nintendo has been lost to the ravages of time, you can still get your old-school 16-bit game on when you fire up MAME or an SNES emulator on your PC and wrap your hands around this cool new USB Super Nintendo Controller. Games just won't feel the same on emulators if you're not using the original controller, so just plug this 8 buttoned SNES gamepad replica into your computer's USB port and you'll be jumping through the Mushroom Kingdom in no time.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- You will be able to play emulators with an SNES layout controller!
- 8 easy to reach buttons in a controller designed to fit the contour of your hands
- Plug and Play, no extra drivers needed
- Compatible with Win98/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista
- Not Compatible with Vista 64-Bit
- Cord is approximately 5 ft long